photo by MaMoms
- Ready In:
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat, crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 medium garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup medium sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup medium sharp cheddar, sliced
- 4 croissants
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine crab meat, mayo, green onion, garlic, shredded cheddar and pepper in a medium bowl.
- On cookie sheet, lay croissants out open faced. Spread crab mixture over bottom half and lay cheese slices over top half. Bake in oven until browned. About 15 minutes.
- I serve with a light green salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!