Tuna Artichoke Melts
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) can light chunk tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1⁄3 cup coarsely chopped water-packed artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt-free lemon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the tuna, artichokes, mayonnaise, 1/4 cup cheese, lemon-pepper, and oregano. Spread over English muffin halves.
- Place on a baking sheet. Broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; broil 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a Yankee transplant to the low country. My mom was English, so my cooking style reflects this. My favorite cookbook was McCall's Cookbook which is no longer in print. I've been married to a gourmand for 41 years, so I get lots of practice cooking. We have three daughters that I share recipes with and seven grandchildren -- none old enough to cook yet, but I think we have some budding chefs!</p>