Country Omlet (Casserole Style)
photo by quotesuzie homemake
- Ready In:
1 9x13 pan
- 1 lb pork sausage (I use Jimmy Dean)
- 10 large eggs
- 1⁄2 tomatoes
- 5 potatoes
- 4 ounces mixed mushrooms, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, blend
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- garlic salt (to taste)
- little milk (for egg)
- pre-heat oven to 350.
- cook sausage.
- chop onion, tomato and garlic.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat egg's and add a little milk.
- peel and grate potato's into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- combine sausage,tomato,onion,garlic mushroom's,spices and 1/2 the cheese into egg mixture.
- mix well and pour over grated potato's.
- sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- bake for 40 minutes or till egg is cooked.
- serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!