Cauliflower Souffle Bake
Cheddar and dash of cayenne make this different. It's from a community cookbook.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 cauliflower, cut into flowerettes, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup butter, can use margarine
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1 dash cayenne, to taste
- In a pot, melt butter and blend in flour.
- Gradually add in milk and cook over low heat until thick; stirring often.
- Add salt, cayenne and cheese and stir until cheese melts.
- Remove from heat and add eggs, stirring.
- Add the cauliflower and mix gently.
- Pour ingredients into a baking dish and bake at 300 degrees F. for 1 hour and 15.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation