Curried Cauliflower Bake
Southern Living; this is a wonderful way to use garden fresh cauliflower. Also very quick and easy.
- Ready In:
- 1 medium fresh cauliflower
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Cut cauliflower into floweret.
- Cook in boiling water to cover with 1/2 t.
- salt 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Arrange cauliflower in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Mix together soup, cheese, mayo, butter, and curry powder; pour over cauliflower.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 6 more