Moist & Savory Stuffing
photo by Campbells Kitchen
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness or Certified Organic)
- generous dash ground black pepper
- 2 stalks celery, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 (14 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- Heat the broth, black pepper, celery and onion in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring often. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the stuffing and mix lightly.
- Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 3-quart shallow baking dish. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is hot.
- Recipe tip: Serve with a store-bought rotisserie chicken or turkey breast and steamed whole green beans. Serve key lime pie for dessert.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Want to explore some new and exciting flavors in the kitchen? With our help, celebrating your favorite holidays with friends, family and fantastic food is easy and always very tasty. Campbell's Kitchen is nourishing people’s live everywhere, everyday. Cook up some of the delicious ideas you'll find at http://www.campbellkitchen.com/