Cod fish Casserole (portuguese style)
- Ready In:
- Boil fish until cooked drain and mince using care to remove all the bones.
- Boil potatoes and collards together until the potatoes are cooked but still firm.
- Fry onions in 1/2 cup of olive oil until slightly browned then add tomatoes and fry for 5 min.
- Now in a baking dish layer potatoes and collards, fish, onions and tomatoes, potatoes and collards, fish, onions and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with remaining oil and what's left from frying onions.
- Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!