Corny Corn Bread/ Corn Pudding (Tomalitos)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This easy one-pan cornbread/corn pudding is moist, corny and so delicious if I may say so myself. A new family favorite at our Thanksgiving meal this year. Am sure I will be making this several more times before next TG.:) Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a 9-inch pyrex glass baking pan, beat egg with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and whisk with a fork to combine.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes until set and lightly browned.
- Serve hot, warm or at room temperature (let cool to cut into squares).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION