This dish is served at every holiday. Wouldn't be the same without it!
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2⁄3 cup cracker, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs, then add remaining ingredients, adding pepper to taste.
- Mix all well. Pour into greased dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until top begins to brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Yummy! I made double batch and took it too our family Easter dinner. There was only a small amount left to take home. This is a very yummy and easy recipe. I was afraid to put the salt in because of the saltines, but it did need extra salt anyway. It took about an extra 20 minutes to cook because I doubled it.Reply