Coleslaw Potato Salad
photo by BB2011
- Ready In:
- 1 lb bite-size red potatoes, whole
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed, toasted
- mint, chopped for garnish
- Steam the potatoes for 15 minutes or until tender. Place in the fridge to cool completely.
- Mix together the mayo, vinegar, and sugar. Add the coleslaw mix and combine well.
- Add pepper and cumin seeds and mix. Making sure the potatoes are cold, add them to the coleslaw and do a taste test for salt.
- Garnish with chopped mint if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a science teacher who likes experimenting with a variety of recipes and ingredients. I'm a vegetarian (since 11/2003) and my sister is vegan, so many of my recipes reflect this.</p>