Shrimp and Potato Salad
Great luncheon salad.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups boiled shrimp, chopped
- 3 cups cooked potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 ounce Italian salad dressing mix (half of a 1 oz. package)
- Mix together the potatoes, celery, relish, eggs, and salt.
- Mix together sour cream, mayo, and dry Italian dressing mix.
- Combine the potatoe mixture with sour cream mixture; refrigerate.
- To serve, add the shrimp and serve in a salad bowl lined with lettuce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Very yummy! We loved it and will make it again. I used plain yogurt instead of sour cream and fat free mayo. I had no dry mix Italian salad dressing so I used liquid and added some dried oregno, worked great. loved the crunch of the celery and the tang of the relish, can't beat lovely little new potatoes and with the shrimp it was a great combination. Thanks for post a reall keeper!!Reply
see 2 more