Chocolate Spice Tea
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces water
- 1 bengal spice tea bag
- 3 -4 tablespoons chocolate syrup (I used Hershey's)
- Splenda sugar substitute or sugar, to taste
- 2 -3 tablespoons non-dairy coffee creamer or 2 -3 tablespoons cream
- whipped cream, to top
- chocolate syrup, to top
- crushed ice (optional)
- Microwave water in a mug until hot.
- Place tea bag in hot water and steep for a few minutes until strong. Discard tea bag.
- Stir in chocolate syrup, Splenda and creamer. Reheat if desired.
- Pour over crushed ice in a tall glass if desired.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzled chocolate syrup.
Join The Conversation
Unfortunately, I didn't have any bengal spice tea, so used chai spice black tea. This was pretty good hot, but I enjoyed it even more served cold. I did omit the whipped cream and extra chocolate syrup for the cold drink. Thnx for sharing your recipe, Engrossed. Made for Comfort Cafe Snow Queen Chalet Jan 2010.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm not as active here anymore, but you can find me playing at the new recipezazz.com. I'm not a great photographer, but I love to take food photos with Freddy Cat to bring a smile to people's day. I love to cook and share good food with other people. I have a very large collection of cookbooks. I used to enjoy being able to look up recipes on Zaar by ingredients I had on hand. I miss the Zaar tag game community. Everyone was so nice, and it was super fun. Ah, the good ol' days.