Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
A former coworker named Maggie brought this delicious casserole to work one day. One bite and I was hooked! Definitely not low cal, but true comfort food!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix (Long grain and wild rice flavor)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a 13x9 pan.
- Sprinkle with 3/4 of the package of dry stuffing mix.
- Evenly sprinkle chicken over stuffing.
- Mix sour cream, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and the seasonings from stuffing mix.
- Pour evenly over chicken.
- Sprinkle with remaining dry stuffing mix.
- Bake for 1 hour, uncovered.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is a very delicious meal. I found it while looking for something easy to cook without a lot of ingredients and I'm glad I found this recipe. I changed a few things up. I used a 16 OZ package of Stuffing that already had seasonings mixed. I cooked and cubed 3 chicken breasts. I added onions and one clove garlic and of course salt and pepper and I sprinkled shredded cheese on the top of the casserole and wow! This casserole is amazing. I served it with carrots on the side..