Frozen Cassava Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
25 equal squares
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix all ingrediants in a larage mixing bowl(make sure everything is well incorporated).
- Grease the bottom of a larage 13x10 baking dish.
- Pour mix in to greased 13x10 baking dish and place in oven at 325 for 1hour15min.
- Remove and cool for 30min to 1hr.
- Cut into equal squares. Serve and enjoy! (consistency of cake will be Glutinous).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
i tried this and it turned out really well...it was quick and easy to prep...i also found that the taste got better the day after....although, i gave it 4 stars because the top didn't quite brown as much, like the ones with specific toppings....but this is much easier....it also took longer to cook, but it may be because i used a 9x13 dish.....otherwise, it was great...thanks for sharing.