Banana Cassava Cake
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup coconut cream (be sure to use coconut cream, not coconut milk)
- 4 mashed bananas
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 lbs fresh cassava, peeled and grated
- Preheat the oven 350 F and lightly oil an 8 inch square cake pan.
- Beat the coconut cream and sugar together.
- Add the mashed bananas and mix thoroughly.
- Add the grated cassava and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into cake pan and bake for about 45 minutes until the top is a golden colour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We love to eat :) I'm an island girl living in Seattle, WA who loves to cook! I enjoy cooking for my family and friends, and I don't find many things more satisfying than sharing food and good memories with them. Plus they always seem to be hungry--perfect! <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Participation.jpg"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/smPACp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">