- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb lean pork, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1⁄2 quarts chicken broth
- 3 cups Chinese cabbage, thinly sliced
- chow mein noodles, for garnish
- In large saucepan, lightly brown pork in oil, stirring frequently. Stir in soy sauce, pepper and ginger.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth; simmer 15 minutes.
- Add cabbage and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Garnish each serving with noodles.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation