- Ready In:
- Cut a pocket in the thick part of the chicken breasts.
- Stuff with the cheese.
- Season the flour with salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken in flour, being careful with the stuffing.
- Then in egg.
- Then in the combined crumbs and nuts.
- Ensure that it is well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least half an hour.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Line a tray with baking paper and place chicken on it.
- Spray with olive oil spray or lightly drizzle with oil.
- Bake for 15mins.
- Turn over and cook a further 5 mins.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very nice recipe. I didn't have macadamia nuts so I also substituted pecans and it turned out fine. (For USA cooks, 200 degrees Celcius is approximately 392 degrees Fahrenheit - I set the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit and it worked fine.) Thanks for the quick and easy recipe. I especially liked that it could and should be refrigerated for 30 minutes, making it a great recipe to serve for company since you could do all the preparation ahead of time and it bakes quickly!