A very easy and low fat recipe that is so delicious you will make it time and time again. Thanks MOM!!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bell pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until thoroughly combined; cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 1/2 hour. Serve!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Delicious coleslaw! simple and quick to make, I did add some walla walla onion and used a red bell pepper. I use splenda and no fat mayo all the time so this fit right into what I have in the pantry. We loved the use of apple cider vinegar, it gave it a nice tang. Thanks for posting I will be making this often.Reply