Buttered Beets and Celeriac
If you want a more contrasting recipe cook the celeriac in separate water than the beets - otherwise it turns beet colored.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb beet
- 1 lb celeriac
- 1 small onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Pare beets and cut into cubes.
- Bring salted water to a boil and add beets, reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Pare celeriac and cut into cubes. Add to beets and continue simmer for another 20 minutes.
- While those are cooking in a skillet saute onion in butter until tender.
- Drain beets and celeriac. Add onions to veggies and toss with vinegar and oil. Serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION