Blueberry Peach Almond Crisp
photo by Chris from Kansas
- Ready In:
- 4 cups peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 cups blueberries
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 -4 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In 8-inch square (1 1/2-quart) baking dish, combine peaches and lemon juice; toss gently. Stir in blueberries, 3 T flour and sugar; toss with peaches.
- In small bowl, combine all topping ingredients except margarine. with fork or pastry blender, cut in margarine until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. If desired, serve with light frozen whipped topping, thawed.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in the Kansas City area and have many hobbies including cooking, reading and spending time with my husband and two children who are very active in sports now. I also have an eBay business which is a fun hobby that makes a little extra money! My interest in cooking focuses on making healthy dishes that are more satisfying than the higher fat and higher sugar versions. If I had a month off with no responsibilities, I would spend it at a luxury spa. <br /> <br /></p>