Cinnamon Banana Chocolate Chip Cake
photo by scancan
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- Mix oil sugar and eggs together.
- Add flour and the rest of the ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips just until combined.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for approximately one hour (check center of batter with toothpick; it should come out dry when ready).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src="http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z205/jubespage/ZaarBanners/zaarironchef-participantbanner.jpg" alt="" /></p> 8725031"