Philly Cheesy Salsa Dip
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened (Philadelphia)
- 1 cup salsa (as hot and chunky as you like!)
- 1⁄2 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded (Kraft Tex Mex)
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced or 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Spread cream cheese onto microwaveable plate; top with salsa and shredded cheese.
- Microwave on high 45 seconds to 1 minute or until shredded cheese is melted. Sprinkle with onions or cilantro.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Wonderful, cheesy, spicy goodness! Very nice balance of flavours and so good for dipping veggies into. YUM!<br/>I used low-fat cream cheese, made my own medium hot chunky salsa and added mixed chopped herbs on top. A great keeper, THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing it with us, Nif!<br/>Made and reviewed for WTTM February 2012.