Blueberry Black Walnut Bread (Cake)
photo by Annacia
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 cups pancake mix (complete)
- 1⁄2 cup black walnut (finely chopped)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup blueberries
- Mix ingredients together.
- Recipe makes two 4”x 8” loaves.
- Bake in 350° F oven for 45 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
What an easy recipe. This gave a lovely loaf with great flavor and texture. I used regular walnuts (no black around) and popped frozen berries into the mix. I checked it at 40 mins and it was very ready. I'd suggest that you check it at 30 mins to see how it's doing and judge from how it's doing in your oven. I used Splenda for the sugar. Thanks Acadia for another great recipe. :D
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a graphic artist, food blogger, photographer...