Bisquick Chicken Fingers
This recipe is quick and easy.I got the recipe off of a bisquick box. Yummy and lower in fat than fried chicken fingers.
- Ready In:
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (cut into 1/2 inch strips)
- 2⁄3 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- In a plastic resealable bag, mix Bisquick mix, cheese, garlic, and paprika.
- Dip half the chicken strips in egg; place in bag of Bisquick mixture. Seal bag and shake to coat.
- Place chicken on cookie sheet.
- Repeat using remaining chicken.
- Drizzle butter over chicken.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, turning halfway through bake time.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation