Parmesan Chicken Fingers or Filets
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips (or left in larger filets)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Dip chicken in butter, then into dry mix.
- Bake on greased pan, uncovered, at 400º for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce: Ranch, BBQ sauce, Sweet and Sour, Honey -- .
Join The Conversation