Best Rolled Sugar Cookies
- Ready In:
- Prepare a baking sheet with two pieces of parchment paper.
- In a mixer bowl, combine four, baking powder, salt. set aside.
- In another mixing bowl beat unsalted butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture.
- Move to prepared baking sheet, putting one piece of parchment paper on either side of batter. Flatten the batter with rolling pin.
- Refrigerate for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat oven 350°F.
- After refrigerating take out and cut out shapes.
- Bake 8 -12 minutes each batch depending on thickness.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!