BBQ Chicken and Cheddar Quesadillas
- Ready In:
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped mild green chilies
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup bottled taco sauce
- fresh cilantro stem, for garnish
- 1 cup bottled salsa
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Place 1 tortilla on large baking sheet.
- Spread with 1 tablespoon chiles.
- Top with one-quarter of chicken, cheese and taco sauce.
- Place another tortilla on top.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas, chiles, chicken, cheese and sauce, for a total of 4 separate quesadillas.
- Bake in 450F oven 8 minutes, until crispy and cheese melted.
- Remove from oven; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut into quarters.
- Garnish with cilantro, salsa and sour cream.
Join The Conversation
I woudlnt really call these "BBQ" chicken quesadillas, more like mexican because of the salsa and taco sauce, but they were tastey. I left out the chilis and when they were done cooking, I pried some of them open and threw some shredded lettuce, sour cream and the salsa in for DF and DBF. Cutting the recipe in half made more then enough for three of us for lunch. Thanks for the recipe.