Baked Flounder With Fresh Lemon Pepper
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Cooking Light. March 2003
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind (about 3 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons black peppercorns, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6 ounce) flounder fillets
- cooking spray
- lemon wedge (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients. Place fillets on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Rub garlic mixture evenly over fillets. Bake at 425° for 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I found this on another site and have been making it for several months. Decided to post it and found it here. Last night I cooked the fish and some roasted asparagus. Both were done in 8 minutes. Served with sliced tomatoes for a delicious and healthy meal. It is a wonderful recipe and so easy to make. Thank you much for posting it.Reply