Aunt Mary's Sauerkraut Hotdish
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb wide egg noodles (1 standard size package, alfredo style noodles would also work)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar sauerkraut (use smaller or larger depending on how much you like sauerkraut)
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounces milk (enough for one soup can's worth)
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheese, any kind you like
- Brown ground beef.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Drain sauerkraut.
- In a large pot, combine cans of condensed soup, 1 soup can of milk, and sauerkraut. Mix well to combine.
- Add in cooked beef and noodles. Stir until well coated.
- Cook together on stove over medium-high heat until heated all the way through.
- Top with shredded cheese before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!