Apple Cheese Danish
photo by SharonChen
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Set aside.
- Separate biscuits and flatten each on baking stone.
- Peel, core and slice apple. Chop apple into smaller pieces.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over biscuits.
- Top with chopped apples; sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Drizzle topping over pecans. Bake 15 minutes or until biscuits are browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I wish I could give this recipe more than 5 stars! I made this for breakfast with coffee for visiting family members and it got rave reviews! I had left my refrigerated biscuits out of the fridge by accident and was not sure they would work out but I can't imagine them being any better. I don't have a baking stone so I used an insulated cookie sheet which I sprayed lightly with cooking spray. EASy and DeliCiouS!!!