Cherry Cheese Danish
- Ready In:
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet; seal perforations.
- Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese onto each rectangle.
- Top each with 1/4 cup cherry pie filling.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Place frosting in a small microwave safe bowl; heat on high for 15-20 seconds.
- Drizzle over warm pastries.
- Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!