Easy Cherry (Or Apple) Cheese Danish
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F Unroll one package of crescent roll dough and seal edges to make one large sheet. Place in bottom of an ungreased 9" x 13" baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 cup of the sugar and vanilla. Spread mixture over dough in baking dish. Spread cherry pie filling over cream cheese mixture. (If using apple pie filling, spread apple filling and then sprinkle with cinnamon (optional).
- Unroll remaining package of crescent roll dough and seal edges to form one large sheet. Lay dough over pie filling.
- Mix 1/8 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon together. Sprinkle mixture over top of dough.
- Bake approximately 30 or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!