Makes a very colorful summertime salad. Recipe found on the Web.
- Ready In:
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese-filled egg tortellini
- 1⁄2 cup peeled and julienned carrot
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, sliced in strips
- 2⁄3 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 12 -14 kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 10 -12 grape tomatoes, halved
- black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini, rinse with cold water and drain.
- Place in serving bowl.
- Add carrots, red pepper, artichokes and olives.
- Add pesto and olive oil and mix.
- Add grape tomatoes and pepperoni slices and season with black pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, toss with Parmesan cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
What a wonderful, tasty & different type pasta salad to bring anywhere (potluck, family events, etc). I doubled the recipe and added more roasted red pepper & artichoke hearts and omitted the black olives and olive oil. However, we had a serving size amount left and the next day i did add a bit of olive oil to it to moisten everything. Thanks - really tasty dish!!