Alfredo Prosciutto Pizza
photo by I'mPat
- Ready In:
- 1 (391 g) package pizza dough
- 6 slices smoked prosciutto, crisped in the oven and crumbled
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup jarred alfredo sauce or 3/4 cup home made alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil (or more)
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated monterey jack cheese
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread pizza dough out onto a 10x15 ornmeal lined baking sheet,.
- Spread Alfredo sauce evenly over crust.
- Divide basil, green onions and prosciutto evenly over sauce.
- Distribute Jack cheese over all.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
the DM and I thoroughly enjoyed this pizza, I used a carbanora sauce in place of the alfreo as that what I had on hand and could only get and also used a pre-prepared crust which was sa wholemeal/wholgrain base and used only about 2 tablespoons (well heaped of the sauce) and only 2 spring onions (they were large) and well the cheese was an eye ball but think I may have used less ttan 1 1/2 cups of a pizza belend (don't get moterey jack cheese here)' thank you Lori Mam for a very nice pizza recipe made for Everyday A Holiday.