Chicken & Spinach Alfredo Pizza
- Ready In:
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 2 -3 boneless chicken breasts, cooked or grilled and diced
- 1⁄2 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup sliced black olives, well drained
- 2 -3 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Roll dough out thin; put on lightly greased cookie sheet and prick holes all over to minimize bubbling.
- Prebake the pizza dough at 425°F for 5-7 minutes, remove from oven.
- Spread alfredo sauce to within 1" of edges.
- Top with chicken, spinach, onion, feta and olives, then mozzarella and parmesan last.
- If you like you can brush some olive oil around the edges of the crust.
- Return to oven and bake at 425°F for 10-12 minutes or until done and bottom is browned.
- Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes before slicing.
- Delicious and even better warmed up the next day; I have also added mushrooms when I had them on hand.
Join The Conversation
This was great! I loved the alfredo sauce, it really made it better than regular pizza sauce. I didn't used the black olives (I forgot to buy them) and didn't use the onion because hubby and I don't care for it on pizza. I did add 2 diced roma tomatoes and chopped up a little roasted red peppers I had left from another recipe. I also didn't use very much of the spinach, I feel one package was too much for our tastes. All in all this pizza seemed very 'gourmet'!