Brie, Pear and Prosciutto Pizza
photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- 120 ml finely chopped parsley
- 4 slices prosciutto, finely chopped
- 160 ml about 1-1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 30 ml olive oil
- 2 bosc pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 200 ml brie cheese, cut into thin slices
- 4 portions frozen pizza dough, thawed overnight in refrigerator
- 30 ml all-purpose flour
- Position racks in top and bottom thirds of oven. Preheat to 425°F Lightly spray 2 baking sheets with oil.
- Dust a counter with flour. Roll out each portion of dough into 8 inch-wide rounds. Top with brie slices, then pear slices. Brush tops of pizza and crust with oil. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake in top and bottom thirds of oven, switching sheets halfway through, until bottom of crust is golden and cheese is melted, 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with prosciutto and parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!