Prosciutto, Mushroom and Artichoke Pizza
- Ready In:
- 1 bunch scallion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pizza dough, for 10 to 12 inch pizza
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 4 bottled artichoke hearts packed in oil, drained and sliced
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a frying pan, heat 2 tbsp of the oil.
- Saute the scallions, mushrooms and garlic over moderate heat until all the juices have evaporated.
- Salt and pepper lightly.
- Let cool.
- Brush the pizza dough with 1 tbsp oil.
- Arrange the prosciutto, mushrooms and artichokes on top.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan over, then drizzle the remaining oil over and season again lightly with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately!
Join The Conversation
Wow, yum! Next time I would add some minced fresh basil and a drizzle of olive oil, but the basic pizza is awesome! Used homemade pizza crust rolled very thin for a crisp artisan style crust. The flavor combination is outstanding. We will make this again and again on pizza night at our house. Thanks! Made for ZWT4 Daffy Daffodils
Great combo of flavors Kim! I hope you don't mind but I added some stuff to my pizza since I had the ingredients out. I added goat cheese and a mixture of parmesan, asagio, provolone, fontina, romano, and mozzarella cheeses. used portabello mushrooms. Added some sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts. Brushed my crust with olive oil and roasted garlic. Made a wonderful pizza. Made for my Babes for ZWT4.