Alfredo Fettuccine With Chicken and Broccoli
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 2 - 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenders, cut into bite size pieces... if you like it extra chunky cut the pieces slightly larger
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- red pepper, quartered 2x
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 20 ounces buitoni alfredo sauce
- 15 ounces bertolli alfredo sauce
- 3 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- Get Olive Oil Hot in 12" frying Pan.
- saute Onion and Pepper until tender.
- add Chicken and cook until done.
- Turn heat to low (this will keep the sauce from sticking) and add Alfredo sauce.
- Boil Broccoli until done.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Once broccoli is done, add to the prepared sauce.
- Once Noodles are done, place into bowl (or plate) and cover with sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation