Bon Bon " Hershey's Kisses" Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 (8 ounce) bag Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 Hershey's Hugs chocolates (or any variety Hershey Kiss)
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup ground almonds (optional)
- Unwrap hugs. Preheat oven to 350.
- In medium sauce pan, cook and stir chocolate chips and butter over low heat until chips are melted and smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk and mix well.
- In large bowl, combined flour, nuts (optional), chocotate mixture and vanilla. Mix well.
- Shape 1 tablespoon of dough around each hug, rolling around palm of hand until candy is coated.
- Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet or baking stone.
- Bake at 350 for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Cookies will be soft and appear shiny, but become firm as they cool. Do not overbake. Remove cookies from sheet onto foil or wax paper.
- Allow cookies to cool for about 30 minutes.
- After cookies have cooled, combine white chocolate baking bar and oil in cup and melt until smooth in microwave. Drizzle over cookies in stripe or swirl pattern.
- Store in tight container. Makes 5 dozen.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!