Peanut Butter Cup Cookies - Wowzers!!
- Ready In:
40 cookies (approx.)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 40 miniature peanut butter cups
- Cream butter, sugars, egg, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and salt, then add to mixture and mix well.
- Cover dough & refrigerate at least one hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll into small walnut-sized balls.
- Place balls into greased miniature muffin pans.
- Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes.
- Remove from the oven; press a peanut butter cup into center of each cookie.
- Let cool before removing from pan.
- VARIATION: Place balls of dough onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Press 1 Hershey's kiss into the center of the unbaked cookie dough.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes--candy won't melt.
- Let cookies cool slightly before removing from the cookie sheets.
Join The Conversation