5 Alarm Pasta
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Something I came up with on my own after a little trial and error. (considering that I'm not much of a cook) lol
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (900 g) bag noodles (rigatoni or penne rigate best)
- 2 (680 ml) cans pasta sauce
- 1 medium green pepper (cut to desired chunks)
- 1 medium onion (cut to desired chunks)
- italian seasoning
- cayenne pepper
- Tex-Mex seasoning
- roasted garlic and red pepper spice mix
- cajun seasoning
- crushed red pepper flakes
- Set salted water to boil in a large pot, empty both cans of sauce into medium sized pot and set to low, place gound beef into frying pan on high and start to break up the meat.
- Shake cayenne pepper onto one side of ground beef (ammount of cayenne used is personal prefference).
- Turn gorund beef when brown and repeat Step 2.
- When beef is done, add green pepper and onion, grilling them for about 5 minute.
- Add beef-onion-greenpepper mix to the sauce and mix well.
- Add italian, tex-mex, cajun, & roasted pepper & garlic seasonings as well as the crushed red peppers to the sauce(ammount used is again personal prefference) and stir, mixing well.
- Add full bag of noodles to large pot and stir occasionally until they are desired tenderness.
- Strain noodles and place back into large pot.
- Add sauce mix to the noodles and stir well, ensuring that all the noodles are covered with sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION