5 Cheese Ravioli
- Ready In:
- 2 (25 ounce) bags frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 (8 ounce) jars cheese alfredo sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (6 ounce) bags tyson diced chicken breasts
- BOIL ravioli as indicated on packaging.
- COOK chicken in skillet 3-4 minutes
- ADD everything to skillet.
- HEAT to boiling, then reduce to simmer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 21 years old and live in Indiana. I am to be married in June of this year. I have two children; one of my own and my soon-to-be step-son (who I think of as nothing less than my own). I am still a college student with hopes of graduating with my RN in 2010. On top of everything else I have going on, I work part time at a local hospital as well. Rachel Ray has some of my favorite recipes! I love all my classic cookbooks as well as the Secret Restaurant Recipes newest cookbook edition that we are having a blast with right now!