4-Layered Rhubarb Dessert
photo by Catnip46
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 6 cups rhubarb, cut up (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons minute tapioca
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup Cool Whip (or whatever is left remaining from container used in second layer. Use a 12 or 13 oz container)
- chopped nuts (optional)
- First layer combine all ingredients in first layer and pat into 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Let cool.
- For second layer beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together. Blend in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spread over cooled crust. Let this cool.
- Third layer bring all ingredients in third layer to a boil and cook 5 minutes. Cool. Spread over second layer.
- In fourth layer spread remaining Cool Whip over chilled rhubarb mixture. Sprinkle with chopped nuts if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live with my fur babies who I spoil rotten and in return they give me unconditional love. I have 2 cats and 3 dogs,? I just adopted a 13 yr toy poodle. Both cats were adopted also. All of them are very affectionate and very well behaved. I have been so blessed to have these? beautiful animals in my life.</p> 8726752"