1 (18 ounce) boxes
chocolate cake mix
( I like the deeper chocolates with this recipe)
1/3 cup vegetable oil or 1/3 cup
( 2 for cake mix, 3 for cheese mixture)
cream cheese, softened
1 (12 ounce) packages
- Mix cake mix with the amounts of oil and water as package directs and use 2 eggs.
- Pour into ungreased 13x9x2-inch pan. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, 3 eggs, vanilla and sugar. Pour over cake mixture.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Chill completely before serving.
- I haven't tried this with a "pudding in the mix" cake mix so don't know if it would turn out.