1/3 Photos of Zucchini and Ground Beef Casserole
pink cook's Note:
I love to cook fresh zucchini and adding these six good ingredients makes a delicious and easy dinner casserole to please the entire family. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef with chopped onions, chopped garlic, salt and pepper.
- 2Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until meat is well cooked.
- 3Add jarred salsa and cumin. Cover and simmer in low heat for another 10 minutes until flavors blend.
- 4Add the zucchini chunks. Cover and cook for about 10 more minutes until zucchini is cooked, but not too soft.
- 5NOTE: this is a versatile casserole with 6 basic ingredients for a budget or low calorie dish, but every person can add some other ingredients to their own taste like: ground turkey, ground or shredded chicken instead of the ground beef, corn or cheese. Also can be serve it with rice, spaghetti or any other pasta, in tacos or burritos, etc. Hope you enjoy it in any way you make it.
- 6I want to thank to all of you for trying my recipe and for posting these good reviews.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini and Ground Beef Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 472.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 25.2 g