Creamy Zucchini and Ground Beef Casserole
photo by seal angel
- Ready In:
- Brown ground beef and onion with garlic powder, salt and pepper then drain if needed.
- Par-boil zucchini in water for 5 minutes then drain well.
- Mix soup and milk with paprika.
- Layer 1/2 ground beef, 1/2 zucchini, then 1/2 cheese in a casserole dish. Repeat layers.
- Spread soup/milk mixture on top of the layers.
- Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees until bubbly.
- This can be assembled the night before and baked the next day, just increase time to allow for the chilled casserole.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I've been cooking since I was a child and by the time I was 16 was shopping/planning and cooking for my family. I don't always get to cook each night and have many different palates to please but I try to cook something new each week.</p> <p>I have an extremely committed vegetarian son so it's been fun lately to try to cook something new and healthy with him each week.</p> <p>I would rather plan a dinner party than go out on the town!</p> <p>I deal with difficult people all day long for work so I try to be as positive and upbeat as possible. :) :)</p>