A delicious and healthy side dish that wil steal the show!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut zucchini into bite sized sticks or slices.
- 2Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add almonds.
- 3Cook for about 4-5 minutes until golden brown and lightly toasted.
- 4Stir constantly or they will burn.
- 5You can also toast them under a broiler/griller if you prefer.
- 6Set almonds aside.
- 7Add zucchini and garlic to pan.
- 8Cook until tender but not mushy.
- 9Add a small amount of water to the pan if needed to prevent burning or sticking.
- 10Stir through the soy sauce and almonds and serve.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Almond Stir-fry
Serving Size: 1 (512 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.6
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 600.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 10.5 g