Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious and healthy side dish that wil steal the show!
- Cut zucchini into bite sized sticks or slices.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add almonds.
- Cook for about 4-5 minutes until golden brown and lightly toasted.
- Stir constantly or they will burn.
- You can also toast them under a broiler/griller if you prefer.
- Set almonds aside.
- Add zucchini and garlic to pan.
- Cook until tender but not mushy.
- Add a small amount of water to the pan if needed to prevent burning or sticking.
- Stir through the soy sauce and almonds and serve.
Yummm! This was amazing. And I don't really like zucchini! But it will be on the list of veggies I DO like now.
I used half the amounts of the zucchini and almonds and as written on the rest. Fast, simple and yet a nice taste to something that is so easy to make. I suggest using Low Sodium Soy Sauce. Thank you for a nice simple recipe. My son and I had it for breakfast. lol
this was really easy to make and good!!