Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A good grilling recipe for the summer. From Taste of Home. *Cooking time does not include chilling time
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- Combine the chili powder, oregano, garlic and cumin; gently rub over both sides of pork chops. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.