1/1 Photo of Zesty Penne Pasta - Light
I found this recipe in a magazine, in a Philly (cream cheese) ad. I modified it to make it healthier, and was honestly WOW-ed when I tried it - it's that good! Hope it WOW-s you too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to directions.
- 2While that cooks, brown sausage in a pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3When sausage is fully cooked, add spaghetti sauce & red chili pepper flakes. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4Add cream cheese to sauce, stir well for 2 minutes.
- 5Drain pasta and mix well with sauce. Top with parmesan, let stand on LOW heat for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Penne Pasta - Light
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 327.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat pork sausage