Philly Cream Cheese Dip
I have had this recipe so long that I don't remember where I got it. It is always popular at parties. Time does not include refrigeration.
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 10 slices bacon, cooked, and diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, diced
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with crackers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
C'est parfait! Simple and VERY tasty - the bacon and parmesan cheese makes this dip extra special! I served this with fresh figs from the garden and spicy rice crackers. The photos are Halloween themed photos, as it is that time of the year! Made for the Aussie swap #21 - wonderful thanks happynana! FT:-)Reply
see 2 more